Possible Custom Acceleration

The Servo Mojo uses straight line acceleration and I had asked Brian if an
exponential ramp was possible.


Thanks very much Brian, we were satisfied with the ServoMojo in our preliminary tests. At this point, we have to get some hardware and motors mounted to do more serious testing. Thanks for the offer to make modifications. I'll let you know if we have any suggestions at that point.

We plan to make one copy in plastic, sort of a version 1.0, modify the design, then make a ver. 2.0 in aluminum. I'm still making configuration changes.
This image shows a more compact arrangement for the batteries and motors.

Keith Rowell


This image shows a more compact arrangement for the batteries and motors


I never heard back from you on whether or not you have found the acceleration and velocity values that produce the motion that you are looking for. Have you had success with that?
I'm greatly hoping ServoMojo is going to serve your needs. When you said you were making a Biped walker, I had no idea it was going to be so well engineered. I can't wait to see your finished project. Let me know if you require any firmware changes on your ServoMojo to
support any special requirements you might have. Code space is very tight, but if you need a certain functionality, perhaps I can accomodate your needs.

Best Regards,
-Brian
--
Brian Dean
http://www.bdmicro.com/

Comments

Popular Posts