Brian Dean Responds

The stellar qualites of the Servo Mojo catch my attention.

Hi Keith,
On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 05:04:57PM -0400, Keith Rowell wrote:

I was referred to you by tbrenke@verizon.net for servo controllers. He said you had a new one comming out that was VERY good. If you can update me on the availability and techsheets for this controller I'ld be gratefull.

My controller can control up to 20 R/C servos with high precision. - it can generate pulses with precision down to 0.125 microseconds. The interface is via RS232 level shifted or TTL level, as well as I2C bus. While the firmware is complete with regard to features, I'm not quite ready to call it done as I feel more testing is appropriate. I expect that I'm at least a month or so away from a product for sale. But I could part with a prototype if you think you might be interested
in that. Would you be interested in the RS232 version or the I2C version? They are the same board, but the chip is programmed differently depending on the interface. I've tried to make the I2C interface the same as for 24cXXX serial eeprom chips - i.e., to set parameters, one writes their values to certain memory locations. Let me know if you think you might be interested in that.
Best Regards,
-Brian
--
Brian Dean
http://www.bdmicro.com/

Comments

Popular Posts